Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Super Hero Story



My superhero is strong as hulk. He is incredible no one can defeat him he is powerful.
When he has a war he wins all of  his battle. My superhero is good at a bow arrow that what he wins his battles with. My superhero is powerful because he is strong as a monster truck.

My superhero likes to fight bad guys the evil one is super Cavhyon he is not that powerful but we are stronger then him.  Super Cavhyon is strong as a monster truck. There is another villain coming his name is brian he is stronger the super Cavhyon he is strong as the hulk. We have One more superhero there names are true Maori and they are strong as me.

My superhero is like one of my friends called stud smash he is stronger than me he can pick me up and crush me but he won’t because we are brothers and my other brother is Rich Smash he is stronger than me too because they became a superhero before I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.